Friday 14 November 2014

Hello, I am still here!!!!

Hello again wonderful people. Sorry it is taking me so long to get in touch, but I am so busy..., not complaining you understand. How are you all? Getting ready for Christmas? I do hopes so! I know I am!
A while back I made this chap, and Andrew asked if I could make some small versions for the tree, so that's what I am doing.
EEEEEK! Naked Santa!
Phew, that's better.
Caution, graphic content, Santa's in the oven.
arrrh, that sun kissed look!
Just in need of a bell glitter and a little ribbon, OK Andrew?
Drum roll please, as of next week I am launching a new group to be housed here at ARTefact. As with my other groups it is available on both full days and evenings, The name is MemorARTi. It subject matter is Scrap-booking, memory keeping and journal construction. I am so excited! Its all about wonderful papers and books with flaps and pockets, and the odd photograph!

Making journals out of file folders.
Adding more and more "stuff" as you go to create interest.






And another. Work in progress.....





I am doing a workshop on a Christmas Journal, Check out my website for details,  http://artefactotem.weebly.com/








OK people that's me out of here, you take care now and get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment