Tuesday 27 January 2015

Truly I haven't forgotten you!

It' just I have been a little preoccupied lately, and I had to put a portfolio of my work together. More on that later.

So what have I been doing? Well lots of groups,

Happy happy happy!
with excellent work,
everywhere you look.

 I have started my make something out of the Christmas rubbish..., Making a book!






More groups of wonderful crafty people







Now the reason I have been so distracted is that I have applied to go and do a degree! EEEKKK! Yes me! So I had an interview and for that I had to create a portfolio of work. This I did, and........., I got a offer!!!!!! To say I am excited doesn't really cut it!  Therefore on September the first 2015, I start my BA (Hons) in Contemporary 3D Crafts! I will share the journey. x

No comments:

Post a Comment