Monday 22 June 2015

I am back!

These last few weeks have been exhausting, but great fun. I feel I have abandoned the blog, so I am here to make up to it, and indeed you the followers.

Last week was The Embroiderer's Guild Exhibition, which was hard work, but again great fun. Lovely to spend so much time with people who's company I find inspiring, and they are just wonderful people. Passionate about their art, and generous at sharing it with others. They also are delighted in sharing their skills to anyone who wants to learn. If you fancy joining the guild come along to The Folk Hall, New Earswick , first Saturday of the month, (except August). You do not need to be a stitcher already, just a desire to learn.

A sea side collaboration by Guild members
A wonderful venue, The Guild Hall York.
Recycled book cover
My book cover
Dolls....,
dolls.......,
And more dolls!
Painted and stitched panel, now to become a book cover I think!
More soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment