Wednesday 3 June 2015

June is here, that means half way though the year!!

I have been mostly in the studio. I wanted to make a carry case for small Art journals to take to college with me. I don't want to have to carry my big journals, but nor can I go a whole day without journaling. Anyway I want to make a point of doing more journaling out in the general public. Eeeek!
I choose this wonderful steam-punk fabric.
With black lining and hand died sepia fabric for pockets.
Just a piece of stiffener inside.
Neat corners.
Label on the back
Pocket for journals.
A pocket for collage pieces.
Double pocket for pens at the front and quote note book at the back.




Might as well start a book to go in it! 




ARTefact is going from strength to strength, I am so blessed. x









See you soon. x

1 comment: