Monday 18 May 2015

Playing with lots of things


Spraying and painting some fabric and paper .
Using inks and stencils.
Getting lots of great colour onto the backgrounds.
Lets add some acrylic paint.
Looking good.



These are the sheets of A4 copy paper I use to blot the paper I am working on. These are great for college and journaling and you are not wasting your ink and paint.
Now for some stamping.
Cut into a tag shape and add a black back ground.



Now I wish to play with clay. This is Das air dry clay


Roll it out
Created using a mold.


Drying in the sun.
 Cutting lots of felt flowers using the big shot and Tim Holtz die cutters.
Fabulous felt fro Oliver Twists.


Thhhhaaaaaaatttttts all folks

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to paint the air dry clay when it's dry? I also love the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and also I received your care package. I can't begin to thank you enough. I promise I'll put the goodies to use. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete