Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy New Year to you all.


Well it has started off busy and I don't think that will change, which is great, just need a bottle of calms! Saturday found me at the York Embroidery Guild hosting a class on A.T.C making, in the hope to get the ladies at the Guild to exchange art work every month.  There was a great deal of interest, and lots of fun was had by all. Thank you ladies for your company. We will be playing again on the 1st of February.






I was thrilled to be able to get a copy of the greetings card which Amnesty had taken from the collaborative quilt I took part in last year I think it was, could have been the year before, time fly's when your always making something. I really enjoyed making this panel.


OK that is it for now, just to say hello as it were but I will be back next week to tell you all about some journals I have been making and a art journaling group I have joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment