Remember I will be here every day from now until the 24th of December with our ARTefact Advent Calendar. So lets start at the very beginning..., a very good place to start....
|This is what we are about to make,|
|each change in paper, except the very last one at the back is a pocket for a tag.|
|Stuff to play with|
|The front cover, a gate fold.|
This ARTefact Christmas Advent would be a wonderful place to store those Christmas memories. With enough room for at least one photograph and journalling spot per day.
What you will need if you wish to play along, this list will be added too as I haven't finished the project yet!
- One kraft file folder, mine measures, 12.5 x 18 and a quarter ruffly!! Please don't get hung up on having the exact same kit as mine. See what you have got and work out YOUR measurements accordingly. Trust me it is not difficult. I will explain things as we go.
- At least 16 sheets of 12 x 12 inch decorative paper, I am using Dovecraft Twelve Days of Christmas.
- Eight A4 sheets of kraft card stock, this is for the tags, therefore if you want your tags to be a different colour...., you can.
- Ten A4 sheets of black card stock, for the photo mats, again change the colour to your palette.
- Old card board boxes to cover and reuse, I am using a pizza box, 11 x 11 inches.
- Double side stick tape
- Paper cutter
- Score board.
- Black ink pad
- Christmas rubber stamps
- Number rubber stamps
- Hole punch.
- Pen and pencil.
- Cutting mat, is useful.
- A willingness to learn
Off you go then..., get your stuff. See you tomorrow. x