Wednesday 1 May 2013

White Rabbits

Hello you little sweet potatoes, how are you on this glorious May morning. xxxxxxx. I am spiffing and feeling like I may actually recovered from Andrews open studio. We are at the post Open Studio do tonight so that should prove interesting. I will keep you informed my little moonbeams. Life is still as crazy as ever here at Area 61,  so what have I been up to since we last chatted? Well there was Alice's 22nd birthday bash, which though I say so myself was a huge success.
I used the new, if some what bare,  studio for the venue .
Unfortunately Andrew and I had to drink several bottles of wine to make those bespoke candle sticks, but  one has to suffer for ones art!
Lots of gorgeous peeps.
Yet another gorgeous person, having a Grandpa moment, me thinks.
Giggling and agostering girlies, marvelous
My Babies, and a somewhat deranged Aunty Suz!
Happy people, The sensational Seekr, or The Latvain Postman as we like to call him, who so righly states, "Vhat is vrong vith, wampire veekend"?
Art wise I have been a good girl and got back into the studio. Not got a huge amount done, but it is a start.
Mermaid circus with Teesha Moore and Jane Davenport, which I had to put on hold is now flowing out of me,
Face painting on canvas.
This is going to be a journal cover.
Cover for Mermaid Circus.
Back Cover
Mermew!
OK folks I am going to have to leave it there for today as life has taken over and I have to dash. Have a wonderful week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment