Tuesday 9 October 2012

She who has been shunned, so sad a tale!

I got my letter back from my application for York Open Studios on the 4th October, and to my sadness,  having been with them for the past two years, they have turned me down! Needless to say I was upset, but as the saying goes, Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. And I have to confess, it is quite nice to think I can go and look at other artist studios and work,  and not have to do all that work myself! So all you gorgeous people who wanted to come here next April I am afraid you can't. However my NEW teaching studio should be near completion middle of next year, maybe sooner, therefore I shall throw a spiffing "My New Studio Party", and we shall have tea and cake and get very excited about all things arty.

On a super, very exciting note, Andrew, the gentleman in my life, has got into York Open Studios 2013. This will be his first time and he is suffer from stage fright as we speak, so please go and see him and the other artist if you can..http://cognoscienteblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Click on the dodab there to see his work and experience his ramblings!

More details on York Open Studios as I get them.Go to their Webb site or Facebook thingy and order a directory from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment