Monday 9 December 2013

Deck the Halls with bows of holly, fa la la la la...etc

I am going for a shaker tag for day 6 of Twenty four tags of Christmas.


Make a tag template, this is 21 cm x 13 cm. I choose 13 cm width, because I wanted it to house a CD plastic pocket which was, 13 cm square.


Using your template cup two tags out, either the same paper or different, it is up to you.


Into the CD clear envelope place some confetti, I have used heart but you can have what you like.


Use double sided tape to seal up the envelope and to stick it to the paper.


Stick the other side of the tag on, so that the clear bag of confetti is in the middle.


Black the edges with ink.

Add a sentiment or two.


On this side of the tag, I doodled around the heart to help it stand out. Add some ribbon, when I find the right one!
See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment